At University Hospital Feb. 2011

At University Hospital Feb. 2011
February 11, 2011 at University of Utah Hospital

Saturday, January 29, 2011

In limbo . . .

Nothing much to report. No one called either of us yesterday. Phil called the clinic and talked to a nurse who said the doctor at the University of Utah Hospital now has all his records. So we wait . . .

Our phones haven't been working very well. Last night before I went to bed I checked for messages and couldn't believe it when I realized that Dr. Madison called on Thursday at 1:04 p.m. He had visited with Terry, sorry he missed me, call back. How did I miss that??? SO DISCOURAGING. After trying so hard to make something happen, I WAS THE ONE WHO DROPPED THE BALL. That was an agonizing discovery.

If we don't hear from the University Hospital on Monday, I'll call Dr. Madison to see how fast we can get the scoping done at Southwest Memorial in Cortez, Colorado.

As always, Phil is in great spirits and we're very optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment